Since 1988, The Friedel Family has been working to preserve the incredible wonders of the animal kingdom. Located on 350 acres, weve designed our facilities to be mainly comprised of our free-range safari, allowing our guests to experience wildlife in a natural setting. Our safari was borne from our compassion and love for animals, and we are incredibly blessed to be able to share this love with our patrons for over 30 years. Don't forget to bring your camera when you come visit us which we hope will be soon.
Our mission is to provide the animals who call Topsey Exotic Ranch home with the highest standard of care and husbandry practices, while providing our patrons with a fun and unique way to experience wildlife in an up-close and natural way.
Admission Prices Adults (ages 13+): $13.50 each Children (3-12): $11.50 each Seniors (62+): $12.50 each Children 2 and under: Free Feed: $1.00 bag Military discount Only available at the Ft. Hood Leisure and Travel Center We Proudly Accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover
COVID-19: Please bring hand sanitizer with you and follow any guidlines as needed for COVID-19 social interaction.
Hours of Operation
We are Open Daily
Guests Admitted 9 AM- 5 PM
Everyone must be gone by 6 PM
Guests Admitted 9 AM- 4 PM
Everyone must be gone by 5 PM
Guests Accepted 9 am - 1 pm
We Close completely at 2 pm
Rules and Regulations
Rules and Regulations
1.Absolutely no outside feed is permitted. Changing an animals feed suddenly can result in digestive issues. Furthermore, outside feed may contain Aflatoxin, which can be fatal to wildlife. Violators will be held responsible for any illness or fatalities that result from the use of outside feed.
2. No outside animals are allowed, regardless of type, breed, or size.
3. Jeeps without doors are not permitted. Only Jeeps with full- metal stock doors will be allowed access into our facilities.
4. Vehicles with an after market lift are not permitted. While we understand this is Texas and we are quite fond of our trucks here however, drivers in these types of vehicles have difficulties seeing the smaller animals in front of them whilst in the safari. While we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause our patrons, the health and general welfare of our animals is our top priority.
5. While in the safari, windows must be completely up or completely down.
6. You must remain in your car at all times while in the safari, this is for your own safety and the safety of our animals.
7. Do not hand-feed the animals in the safari, toss the feed on the ground.
8. There is no smoking inside the safari.
9. Only feed animals inside the safari and petting zoo area.
10. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS OR INJURY.